April 22, 2009

Wish they all could be California girls!

I am so excited to be back in California! After a 9 hour and 15 minute drive, by myself. (And, the shortest time I've done it in, I might add.) I was so tired when I got home, I couldn't even think about unpacking the car, which was filled to the top with my stuff. I didn't realize how much stuff I had until I had to move it home!
But, when I got home, I was greeted by my mom, sister, and niece with big hugs. I love them! I went inside and got to open up my birthday presents from them.
I am so glad to be home, and I am very excited for the next 4-months that I will be here! I already miss Provo, and my friends there. But, I know that this is what I needed to do.

1 comment:

arejay said...

i've made it in 8 hrs 10 min.