So, I was checking out my friend Adrianne's blog, when I stumbled upon her post about an apron give away. I read the post, and I figured, why not? I clicked on the link to the "Apron Lady's" blog, and here are these ADORABLE aprons! I loved 'em. I'm definitely going to order one, but I'm going to wait until I move back out here in the fall to do so.
But, I just wanted to share with y'all her aprons. They're adorable, and I'm sure that you'll love them just as much as I have! http://epicureanstyle.typepad.com/my_weblog/
And, here's a quick little picture of one of her adorable aprons!





1 comment:
It's your new MG blog stalker! :) Haha that sounds kind of creepy...
I love that apron. It is so cute! I'm so excited to play wife in a couple years. Now I really want a snazzy apron too so I can practice. :)
Post a Comment