March 16, 2009

You're so vaign, I bet you think this post is about you, don't you!

Dear Reader,
So, it's pretty funny. My blog post from last night (about the issues that I'm having) has sparked some concern. People think that the post is about them. Hmmm... it may be, but it may not be. But, the world may NEVER know! hahahaha.
I'm so irritated with people talking crap about me! I mean, you may be in high school (you also may not be), but I am not in high school anymore. I graduated 3 years ago, and the day I left there, I thought I was done with the drama, apparently I was wrong! Grow up, grow a pair, and stop beating around the bush! I'm not going anywhere! Goodness gracious... I'm tired of this drama. If this post applies to you, than do something about it. Change how you're treating me (and other people, because I'm sure I'm not the only one being treated badly by you).
Thanks and I love all of my readers,
Terri Ann

No comments: