August 22, 2009

Don't you wish they all could be California girls?

Well, recently, I realized that that is exactly what people wish for. Ok, or maybe that's just what I hope that everyone wishes for, oh well, it doesn't really matter anyways.

I feel like I have been horrible lately, I have been slacking with keeping this thing updated. I feel like I am always running a mile a minute, but honestly, I wonder what I do with all of my time.

I figured that I should let everyone know, I will be staying a TRUE California girl, at least until January. After much deliberation, I decided to stay in California for this fall semester. My mom gave me an offer that I chose not to refuse. Brandon also helped me make the choice to stay.

I will be living in Chino, for the next 4 months, with my mom. I'm going to be going back to Mt. SAC (Mt. San Antonio College), and I will also be working for a school portraits photography studio. I get to do a bunch of office work, and organize the picture orders and what not. I'm really excited to be staying.

I moved back in with my mom on Sunday night, and by Monday afternoon, I already had a job. I'm excited for this semester, and I hope that things will work out as planned between Brandon and myself. But, honestly, these days we can never tell. I love you all. And, for those of you who are still in Provo, UT... don't worry, I will be back. And, I'm going to try and visit at least once during the semester. <3

No comments: