School started on Tuesday night for me. That was an experience, going back to Mt. San Antonio College, going back to a school that I tried so hard to get away from. I'm not going to lie, I was not thrilled about going to class on Tuesday night. I had to try and add a math class, that I didn't want to take, plus I had to leave Disneyland early. (Pictures to be posted in the near future) But, I went to class, and the professor said that he would not be adding anyone until next Tuesday. That is good, and bad at the same time. Good because it will give me a better chance of being added, because most likely, a majority of the students will not come back. Bad because if they all do come back, it could be a week of class time wasted. The class was VERY easy, and VERY boring (oh yay!).
Well, then last night (Wednesday night) I went to Mt. SAC to try and add two more classes. An online Philosophy class and a Poli Sci class. I was able to add both YAY! The philosophy class, I wish was an actual class and not an online class. The professor, David Lane, was awesome. He was hilarious and opened my mind to a lot of things. Like, why am I going to school? Why does school cost so much? Do professors really know more than we do? (The answer to that question is no... everyone has access to the same information... the Internet... so no one can actually know more than another person. Yes, someone may be skilled in that area, but the amount of information that professors, doctors, teachers, or whatever you want to call them have is the same.) My poli sci class is going to be interesting, to say the least. The professor laughs HYSTERICALLY. Like, he will say something funny, wait for a response, and then he will start cracking up. He made some comment about polygamy, during class last night, and looked right at me when he said it. Did he know I am Mormon? I doubt it, but either way it was pretty hilarious. The class is 3 hours long, and by the time it was over my butt was asleep!
As much as I may not being looking forward to school, I am definitely looking forward to my future. And, obviously going to school is a BIG step in the right direction, for my future. I go to school Tuesday-Thursday nights from 7-10ish (the ending time is different on Tuesday & Thursday than it is on Wednesday). I start my new job at: School Portraits by Adams Photography in two weeks. I'm VERY excited about that.
I promise I'm going to do better at keeping this blog up to date. Feel free to leave a comment here and there... I will definitely be better at updating, if I know that people are commenting and reading. What's the point in me writing something if no one's going to read it... right? Well, I love you all tons, and I've gotta finish setting up my mom's classroom.
Love,
Terri Ann
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment