June 3, 2010

The Best Boyfriend in the World

So, I have the best boyfriend in the world. He is amazing, I'm not even exaggerating!
He does things for me EVERYDAY that are amazing and show me how much he loves me (sometimes I feel like I don't do enough). But, yesterday was wonderful. He left for work at about 6:45ish, and at 7:02 I get a text from him, "I just broke my phone". I couldn't believe it! Our $400 phones, that he had been telling me for the past 2 weeks to be careful with, and not to break (especially not until we got insurance), he had just broken. He told me that he dropped it out of the truck when he got to work. So, I told him that I would call and purchase insurance for his phone, and then we could send in his phone for a new one. I called and they said I didn't have authorization to do that (which is weird because when we got our phones, we made sure that I had authorization on everything). So, he said he would take care of it on his lunch break. Luckily it was only a little bit of the corner of his screen that broke, so it still worked. He went into Verizon on his lunch break, bought the insurance, and then called me and asked if I wanted a cover for my phone. We had talked about it before that I didn't need one, that I would be SUPER careful with my phone, but that if I did get one, it had to be pink. So, I repeated that same thing to him, he said, "Well babe, I found one that's pink and I just want your phone to be safe, so we don't have to spend more money later." So, he bought me a bright pink cover, it is amazing! He is amazing, I still wonder how I got so lucky! He is always doing little things to surprise me, and it really makes my day, I really need to try and find things to do to show him how grateful I am for him.

3 comments:

Kira said...

Aw! That's so sweet! I'm so glad you have found such a sweet and awesome guy in your life! I'm so happy for you!

Bree said...

The little surprises are the best ones :)

Haley said...

I'm so glad to see you are so happy!

Best wishes.