7 years ago
April 18, 2010
Time of My Life
So, you know the song from Dirty Dancing, "Time of My Life" (or at least that's what I think it's called)? Well, I have realized that song kind of reflects my life lately. I have had the most fun in the past 2 1/2 months than I think I ever have had in my life. This is mainly because of Justin. He has introduced a whole new kind of happiness into my life. For once I'm not really worried about what everyone else is thinking about me. Justin likes me just the way I am. He thinks I'm beautiful when my hair is a mess and I'm wearing sweats and a baggy t-shirt, it's amazing. I'm really so happy right now, I can't even believe it. Justin makes me smile more than I've ever smiled before, and I can't wait to spend even more time with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment